Compact Lite potato oven First true potato baker under ú1000 Print Page
The Compact Lite potato oven aims to please when it comes to economy & style. With up to 30 potato capacity, integral 2-pot Bain Marie and illuminated display area this value for money oven will be ideal for those foodservice operators looking to cook small batches of potatoes as well as other foods.
Available in either epoxy powder coated black finish, or a more modern looking stainless steel this smart unit will grace any décor or theme.
Simply add hot or cold toppings to your jacket potatoes and see your profits soar.
- Highly effective oven for thorough and flexible cooking
- Ideally suited for back bar cooking
- Independently heated two-pot bain marie for delicious hot toppings
- Food grade stainless steel oven interior
- Illuminated storage / display area
- Slide out serving tray in top display area
- Thermostatically controlled oven; 50 to 250 C
- Capacity in main cooking oven up to 15 x 10oz potato
- Display capacity up to 15 x 10oz, in illuminated area
- Cooking time: approx.60 minutes for an oven full of potatoes
- 1 x fully removable s/s shelf (325mm W x 360mm D)
- External dimensions: 480mm H x 450mm W x 500mm D
- Oven footprint – just 455mm x 460mm
- Internal oven dimensions: 153mm H x 330mm W x 375mm D
- Independently controlled dry heat Bain Marie – 2 x 1/6 GN (1.4 litre capacity) s/s pots, 100mm deep with notched lids
- 2 x temperature control knobs: 1 x oven & 1 x Bain Marie
- Removable element cover for ease of cleaning
- Electrics: 1265W; plugs into standard 13 amp plug socket
- Weight: 27 kgs
Brixton's Baked Potato, Utah.