Compact Stainless Steel Potato Oven ideal for back bar or counter top cooking Print Page
The Compact stainless steel potato oven is ideal for back bar or counter top cooking, in fact anywhere where space is at a premium, and sleek clean good looks is required. This clever and compact design includes a 25 potato capacity fan assisted cooking oven, illuminated display/storage area, integral bain maries, menu board and even a surface to prepare the jacket potatoes on before serving. Maximise your potential for sales of highly profitable jacket potatoes with delicious hot toppings by choosing the stylish stainless Compact Potato Oven.
- Highly effective fan-assisted convection oven for thorough and flexible cooking
- Suitable for back bar or counter top cooking
- Independently heated two-pot bain marie for delicious hot toppings
- Potato oven interior manufactured from high quality stainless steel (food grade 304), with rounded oven corners for safe and easy cleaning
- Illuminated storage / display area
- Slide out serving tray in top display area
- Removable toughened glass write on / wipe off menu board
- Product code: COMPSS
- Thermostatically controlled convection oven: 0° to 250°C
- Capacity in main cooking oven 25/20 (8/10 oz potatoes)
- Cooking time: Approx 1 hour for 25 x 8oz potatoes
- Display capacity: 25/20 (226/283g potatoes)
- 2 x fully removable wire shelves (315mm W x 260mm D) for maximum cooking flexibility
- External dimensions: H560mm x W450mm x D450mm inc. glass menu board
- Internal oven dimensions: H220mm x W320mm x D270mm
- Bain Marie capacity - 2 x 1.4 litres s/s pots with notched lids
- Wattage 2695W
- Plugs into standard 13 amp plug socket
- Weight: 38 kgs
Food grade stainless steel interior – superior design for easy cleaning & maintenance.
Integral two - pot bain marie for hot tasty fillings (2 x 1/6th gastronorms x 100mm deep).
PB2FV in use in Glyfada, Athens