Hot Box Display lightweight, compact and portable Print Page
Question … want to display and serve cooked jacket potatoes on your counter top right where your customers can see and smell them?
Question …. Already have cooking facilities at back of house but need some front of house display?
Question … got limited space at front of house?
The answer to all those questions is a simple yet stunning solution – the new Hot Box Display from King Edward. This unit is designed specifically for those foodservice operators who already have ample cooking facilities but want a better way of promoting cooked potatoes to their customers.
Its stylish design offers all-round viewing – reassuring your customers that the jackets you sell are fresh baked, and not microwaved. And its portability means you can place it at front-of-house wherever you need it, and move it away whenever you don’t.
Utilising a powerful 500W dry heat element with variable temperature control, the unit will keep potatoes at serving temperature for several hours, and the illuminated interior produces a warm glow for even greater appeal.
Being lightweight, compact and portable you can place the Hot Box where you need it for instant display. All you need is a 13amp socket and off you go. In addition to presenting jacket potatoes, the Hot Box is equally effective when displaying other hot foodstuffs such as lasagna and cottage pies, etc. Hot Box – hot prospects!
- Illuminated 3600 display for all round visibility.
- Can be used as counter top or back bar without modification.
- Compact, lightweight and fully portable.
- 18/8 stainless steel interior with removable tray for safe & easy cleaning.
- Through loading facility with the option of self service if required.
- Same high quality build you can always expect from King Edward.
- 30 potato display capacity.
- Variable temperature control – 00 to 1100 C
- External dimensions: 420mm H x 435mm W x 425mm D (doors closed); 650mm H with display doors in raised position.
- Supplied as standard with 1 x 2/3 size gastronorm pan; 65mm deep.
- Total electrics: 515W. Plugs into standard 13 amp plug socket.
- Weight - 12 kgs.
- Available in choice of black or stainless steel body finish.
PB2FV in use in Glyfada, Athens