Vector 25 Potato Baking Oven clean & sleek Print Page
Designed to offer a high quality and contemporary alternative to the long-established range of King Edward traditionally styled potato bakers. With a capacity of 25 potatoes, a flat oven top for food preparation, an illuminated storage area, and a glass menu board, this unique baking oven can bring a sense of style to any food service environment.
Utilising the same high performance fan assisted convection oven currently in use within the rest of the range, the Vector 25 can cook a total of 25 potatoes in approximately 60 minutes, and display a similar quantity in the illuminated holding area above the main oven. It can also be used to cook most other food items, making it the perfect backup oven. The Vector 25 is part of King Edward's family of contemporary styled potato ovens.
- llluminated storage / display area to hold jacket potatoes until ready to serve
- Useful flat oven top for potato preparation
- Write on / Wipe off removable glass menu board for maximum impact as counter top unit
- Oven interior manufactured from high quality stainless steel (food grade 304), with rounded oven corners for safe and easy cleaning.
- Fully removable wire trays to allow use of entire oven cavity without restriction.
- Available in stainless steel finish
- Product code: VECTOR25
- Thermostatically controlled fan assisted convection oven: 0° to 250°C
- Capacity in main cooking oven: 25/20 (8/10 oz potatoes)
- Cooking time: approx 1 hour for 25 x 8oz potatoes
- Display capacity: 25/20 (226/283 gram)
- 2 x fully removable wire shelves (315 W x 260 D) for maximum cooking flexibility
- External dimensions: 480mm H x 460mm W x 4900mm D
- Main oven internal dimensions: 265mm H x 460mm W x 430mm D
- Storage / Display area dimensions: 115mm H x 330mm W x 440mm D
- Wattage 2455W; plugs into standard 13 amp plug socket
- Weight: 33 kgs
Food grade stainless steel interior - superior design for easy cleaning & maintenance.
King Edward Potato Baker in use in a shopping mall in Athens