Vista Bain Marie serve hot food in a stylish yet efficient & flexible way Print Page
Need to serve hot food in a stylish yet efficient & flexible way? Look no further than the superb Vista Bain Marie range from King Edward.
There’s a choice of units to suit every foodservice situation – single or double gastronorms; with or without illuminated gantry; with or without optional sneeze screen and other serving accessories.
Double sized gastronorm units:
Unlike most other units of its type you don’t have to heat the whole unit unless you need to - saving energy and reducing the ambient temperature around the unit.
Separate elements & controls for each side of this two gastronorm unit means you have two heat zones giving the operator complete control even when serving dishes that require different holding temperatures.
Add individual control of the two overhead halogen lamps and you have complete flexibility & huge energy saving potential.
- 4 separate & fully controllable heat sources for maximum flexibility & energy saving.
- 2 x full size dry heat gastronorm areas, independently heated with variable temperature controls.
- 2 x separately controlled overhead quartz halogen lamps also allow the unit to keep food/plates warm even when the bain marie is switched off.
- Easily accessible temperature / gantry controls allows the unit to be used as counter top or back bar unit with equal effectiveness.
Single sized gastronorm units:
For those situations demanding something smaller but equally stylish, we have the single gastronorm version:
- Single standard gastronorm dimensions means the unit can utilise your existing Bain Marie pots & lids in a variety of configurations.
- As with the larger unit, both the element & overhead quartz lamp can be controlled separately.
|Small Bain Marie - Single Gastronorm w/o gantry||Small Bain Marie - Single Gastronorm with gantry||Large Bain Marie - Double Gastronorm w/o gantry||Large Bain Marie - Double Gastronorm with gantry|
|External dimensions:||145mm H x 470mm W x 575mm D||620mm H x 470mm W x 575mm D||145mm H x 795mm W x 575mm D||620mm H x 795mm W x 575mm D|
|Footprint||470mm W x 575mm D||470mm W x 575mm D||795mm W x 575mm D||795mm W x 575mm D|
|Gastronorm configuration supplied as standard||3 x 1/3rd gastronorm pans 65mm deep with lids||3 x 1/3rd gastronorm pans 65mm deep with lids||1 x 1/1 pan + 3 x 1/3 pans; 65mm deep with lids||1 x 1/1 pan + 3 x 1/3 pans; 65mm deep with lids|
|Electrics (13 amp)||256W (1 x 250W element)||556W (1 x 250W elements + 1 x 300W lamp)||558W (2 x 250W elements)||1.11kW (2 x 250W elements + 2 x 300W lamps)|
|Weight (inc pans)||8kgs||10kgs||14kgs||17kgs|
Classic 50 Potato Baker, Poland