Large Prestige Bain Marie
Product Code: BM2VPerfect for hot toppings
- Compliments our PB1 and PB2 beautifully
- Wet well included, can be used wet or dry heat
- Concealed element so no re-set needed if it boils dry
- Black or Claret vitreous enamel for supreme durability
- Also available in Stainless steel and chrome
- 4 x 2.2litre pans and lids as standard
- Interchangeable with other gastronorm pans (100mm deep)
Our large bain marie offers both dry and wet heat as standard. As you would expect all units are manufactured to the CE standard.
The perfect complement to your potato baker the King Edward Bain Marie is a truly versatile way to serve your fillings and accompaniments. Also available in small and 5 colours our Bain Marie will keep your pre-heated toppings piping hot and available on the counter ready for serving - giving your customers a choice of toppings and maximising your profits.
The hard wearing and attractive vitreous enamel exterior is designed for easy cleaning and durable good looks. Our large Bain Marie can be used with wet or dry heat, and also gives you the option of different gastronorm pot combinations for true versatility!
- Height x Width x Depth (mm): 200 x 600 x 330
- Weight (kg): 12
- Capacity of stainless steel containers (STD): 4 x 1/4 gastronorms ( 2.2 litres each)
- Wattage: 750
- Volts: 220 - 240
- Dry/wet heat
- Wet Well fitted as standard