Small Prestige Bain Marie
Product Code: BM1VPerfect for hot toppings
- Compliments our PB1 and PB2 beautifully
- Black or Claret vitreous enamel for supreme durability
- Also available in Stainless steel and chrome
- Easy to clean
- 4 x 1.4litre pans included
As part of the King Edward range, our electrically heated Bain Maries are available in two sizes and a choice of attractive finishes. The large version offers both dry and wet heat as standard. As you would expect all units are manufactured to the CE standard.
The perfect complement to your potato baker the King Edward Bain Marie is a truly versatile way to serve your fillings and accompaniments. Available in two sizes and 5 colours our Bain Marie will keep your pre-heated toppings piping hot and available on the counter ready for serving - giving your customers a choice of toppings and maximising your profits.
The hard wearing and attractive vitreous enamel exterior is designed for easy cleaning and durable good looks. Our large Bain Marie can be used with wet or dry heat, and also gives you the option of different gastronorm pot combinations for true versatility!
- Height x Width x Depth (mm): 200 x 400 x 330
- Weight (kg): 9
- Capacity of stainless steel containers (STD): 4 x 1/6th gastronorms ( 1.4 litres each)
- Volts: 220 - 240
- Dry Heat: Yes
- Wet Well fitted as standard: Optional Extra